Tbilisi State University (Georgia), Vilnius University (Lithuania), National Center for Professional Development of Teachers (Georgia), and Center of Civil Integration and Inter-ethnic Relations (Georgia) are pleased to announce the fifth international conference: Second Language Teaching/Acquisition in the Context of Multilingual Education (SeLTAME 2023).
The conference will be held at Tbilisi State University on 10 - 12 September 2023.
The aim of the conference is to consider and share the main concepts and achievements in addition to approaches and strategies of second language teaching within the context of multilingual education.
Conference Main Topics:
- Multilingual Education: theories and Practices and CLIL;
- Language Policy Planning and its Importance from the perspective of Multicultural Education and Second Language Teaching;
- Second/Foreign Language Teaching Methods and Strategies;
- the key issues surrounding Intercultural/multicultural Education;
- Distance/Online Teaching and Multimedia and Second Language Teaching/Acquisition;
- Classroom management for diverse classroom and language teaching;
- Sociocultural and pragmatic aspects of language teaching.
Panel session: Presentation of the teaching materials and additional sources.
Proposal Submission Deadline: August 1, 2023
Notification of acceptance: August 10, 2023
The working language of the conference: Georgian, English
The Abstracts must be registered on the website: seltame.tsu.ge
The conference will take place in a hybrid format.
No fees are required.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com